SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 24 August 2014

Texture

Good morning everyone, I hope you are all having a good weekend.
I'm here today, a day late, with a make for We Do Doobadoo UK. The challenge this time is to use textures. Here is my make
I have added texture to my make by using the Hearts Laser Art, the Pink Gingham material, the Dark Denim Material, the Kraft Hearts (covered with Glassy Gesso to add more texture), and some embossed Co-ordinations card.
I have used the Piper With Bunches image from Polkadoodles which is coloured with Graph'It Markers.

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous Anjie, love the image and the gorgeous embellishments and textures.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Anjie, I like the adorable image and the butterfly
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete