SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 8 August 2014

Fur

Good morning everyone. Over at the Graph'It Markers Challenge blog today the challenge is all about colouring fur. Here is my DT make
The colours I have used are:
Bear: 4110, 4150, 3210, 3140, 3150, 3160
To give the fur some texture I sprayed a piece of velvet ribbon with Graph'It Mix It Fluid and pressed it over the fur.
Chair: 1210, 3110, 3120, 3125
Blues: 7145, 7160, 7165

I am also using this as my DT make for the We Do Doobadoo Blog. The challenge over there this week is Shabby Chic.
The Dutch Doobadoo Products I have used are:
A5 Chicken Wire mask


10 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous,love the papers and image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Anjie, love the layout and isn't he a cute lil bear!!! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Anjie, I love the cute bear. Gorgeous papers and loving the crown.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Anjie I like the sweet image,the colours and the DD embellishments
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card, and great idea with the ribbonto the get the texture - will have to try that!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the bear love how you have coloured the bear xxsue xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning Anjie and love the tip about the fluid on the ribbon .... uummmm, must definitely remember that one. Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful colouring Anjie, great fur effect with the velvet too - I'd never have thought of that
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous card, love the effect you obtained with the mix it fluid - will definitely be giving that technique a go. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow ! you cleaver thing you its fabby
    hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete