SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 August 2014

Blooms

Good morning and happy Choosday to you all. I know I have been missing for a week or so, I am recovering from having my gall bladder removed just over a week ago so haven't been making anything until this pas few days. Hopefully all is good now and I am back into the swing of things!
I'm here today with this weeks DT make for Digi Choosday, and the challenge we have set this week is Blooms. Here is my make
The image is a old one from the Pretty Sweet CD remastered and brought up to date by Nikky Hall. You can now buy Amelia with Basket as a digi download here. The papers are from the CD. The image is coloured with my Graph'It Markers . The roses are made from the same papers. The dies I have used are from Sizzix. I have used a distress ink around the edges of the papers and added a black ink line.

I am entering this into the following challenge:

7 comments:

  1. lovely card, such a sweetie image xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anjie, love the image and beautiful background.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anjie :-) Love the two colours you have used on this one x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a charming card! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Stamp and Create! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card! And totally love the great shape you have done.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet image and fab idea!! Hugs Y x

    ReplyDelete