SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 August 2014

Stitching

Happy Choosday everyone. We have a new challenge for you at Digi Choosday today and it is, stitching, whether it be real or faux. I'm sure you all know I'm a fan of faux stitching as I often do it on my projects, so this time I thought I would add some real stitching as well.

I have used the Owl Always Love you download for all the elements on the card other than the sentiment. I have used a distressing tool around the edges of the card, paper and topper. I then got my mini sewing machine out to add the real stitching around the edges of the paper. As you can see it didn't want to play and sew so I ended up having to wind the machine by hand which has given a wonky line of stitching, but this kinda adds to the distressed look of the card. I then added the faux stitching around the topper with a white pen.

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Anjie, I like this owl image the stitching and the colours.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. How stunning is your card ,it all works perfectly xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. silly mini sewing machine not wanting to sew straight!!! Lol!!! Your card is great, the image too cute and is fab overall! Y x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my I love this Anjie, the owl is fabulous. Love the flowers and stitching.
    Hugs
    Linda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tweet card Anjie. really cute xxx

    ReplyDelete