SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 31 August 2014

Pink, Pink, Pink

It's time for a new challenge over at the Premium Craft Brands blog, can you tell what it is? Yes, you've guessed it, it is to make something pink. Now that's now hard for most girls is it! So here is what I have come up with.

It started out life as a Kraft board bird house. To start with I gave it a base coat of white Gesso. I then mixed the Magenta Pan Pastel with the Gesso and gave it another coat. I then used the same Pan Pastel through the Spirograph mask to create the pattern. I then painted over it with a coat of Glassy Gesso and painted and added a wooden butterfly.

4 comments:

  1. Love this Anjie,fabulous texture.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Anjie, I LOVE this it looks fabulous!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love that shade of pink you've used xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous bird house, the texture and colour are brilliant x

    ReplyDelete