SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Bold and Bright

Good morning blog land, I hope everyone stays safe and dry during the remnants of hurricane Bertha today!
I'm her to share my latest DT make for the Premium Crafts Brands Challenge Blog. The challenge for this next two weeks is Bold and Bright.
I have made this canvas by firstly covering it all in white Gesso to give it a base. I then covered it with a light covering of the orange Pan Pastel. I then made my own circle mask my punching different sized circles into a piece of acetate. I then used Pan Pastels as a paint (mixed with a little water) and painted through the stencil. I then went around the edges of all the circles with a black Sharpie pen and added some white highlights with the white Gesso.

The Pan Pastels I used are:

7 comments:

  1. I LURVE your canvas Anjie. It is so bold, bright and vibrant and how clever to make your own stencil .... off to snaffle that idea! Lou x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous canvas Anjie, love the effect with your own stencil and those colours look amazing
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful Anjie, loving the bold colours!
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I looove this Anjie, beautiful bold bursts of colour ... loooove it!
    Happy to be back on the team creating with you girls again. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

  7. Perfect for the brief of Bold and Bright.
    I love the way you've hi lighted with the white pen, it really makes it pop x

    ReplyDelete