SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 5 August 2014

Shabby Chic

Good morning everyone. It's Digi Choosday today, and this week our challenge is "Shabby Chic" I love this challenge as it means I can get sanding and distressing which you all know I love to do, but this time I've kept it pretty as well. (Well, I think I have lol)
The image is from Emma Canning and is called 3 scoops. I love this image as I love ice cream! I can't seem to get enough of it lately lol
She is coloured with my Graph'It Markers. The papers are from the Rose Papers Download Bundle. I have used a distressing tool to rough the edges of everything and then used the Tea Dye Distress Ink around the edges. The rolled roses are from the same papers then ink and glittered.
The frame is from Sizzix and the ice cream sundae from Tattered Lace.

6 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous,love the fabulous image and great details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely love all the details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Anjie, I like the sweet image and the die cuts.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Anjie, love the background you created and the gorgeous colours.Beautiful image too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty Anjie - like it lots. Yx

    ReplyDelete