SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 16 September 2016

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside!

Good morning everyone. I'm here today with some mid Challenge inspiration for the Polkadoodles blog. The challenge for us that started last week was to make something to do with the seaside. But for you it is anything goes. And here is my make.
I spent ages and aged looking for some seaside and beach themed stamps to make some home decor for my new summer house which has a beach theme. So when Nikky Hall launched these I was more than a little bit giddy lol So I needed to make a door sign so I had bought a plain MDF plaque from the MDF man at Doncaster so used that for this.
I used one of the plainer papers from the Winnie Starfish and Sandcastles collection as a back ground. I then used the Tropical Oceans stamp set to stamp some background images onto the paper. I then stamped the porthole and the beach hut and coloured them in so they stood out. Finally I used a few of the MDF pieces from the Nautical large MDF embellies set. I painted them with some paint I had in my cupboard and then glued them in place.
 A close up of the MDF pieces.




7 comments:

  1. Ha ha I love your McShack sign ~ brilliant! I bet your summer house is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Anjie. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh love this I need a scatty shack xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous plaque Anjie, lots of super seaside details.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous nautical plaque for your new summer house. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Creations and hope to see you again.
    Hugs, Sandy DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful thank you for sharing with us at Crafting with an Attitude - good luck
    Lyn - DT

    ReplyDelete