SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 September 2016

Congratulations

Good morning again, as I said yesterday I'm here again to show you more makes using Stamps By Me products.
These card are made using the Congratulations stamps and scratch off stickers.
Once again the stamps stamped perfectly, leaving a crisp clear image behind. I stamped this ever so cute Elephant onto water colour card for these two makes and used water colour pencils to colour them in. I then stamped the messages into the balloons and put a gold scratch sticker over one and a silver one over the other. And once again they scratched off so easy leaving no residue behind whatsover.



 I also made another couple of cards using the Sending You stamp set.
This one I created an inked background and coloured the flower in using Gansai Tambi watercolour paints and added the scratch sticker over the message in the flower centre.
 I chose a silver for this one as it goes well with the blues.
I then made another one using Gansai Tambi watercolur paints. I made this background by just flicking and splashing some of the paints onto watercolur card. I didn't use a sticker on this card as I wanted to colour the centre of the flower. 

 Here's a close up of the background.
That's it for now, but I'm sure I'll be buying more of these stamps in the future so keep your eyes peeled for them.

2 comments: