SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 23 September 2016

Christmas

Good morning to you all. Well it's beginning to look an awful lot like Christmas around here. In truth I have been making Christmas things since July for my various DT's so I have lots of Christmas stuff hanging around. 
 It's time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog. The challenge for the team this time is Christmas, so we can make anything we like. The challenge for you of course is always anything goes, but you can play along with us if you like.
Even though this is the first Christmas decoration you are seeing from me it's actually the second one I made. I often do things out of order as I get on a roll and don't want to stop lol
So for this that started out as a plain and boring chipboard shape I used the Octavia Frosted Winter collection. I started by gluing a paper onto the bauble and distressing the edge with some sand paper. I then daubed some white Gesso around the edge. I then fussy cut a lot of embellies and added some frosted snow from Embellishment attic. I place them on the shape until I was happy with the layout and then glued them into place. I'm really happy with how this turned out and it will be hung on my tree as my colour theme for that is pink and purple.
 Here is a close up of the dimension/

13 comments: