SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 27 September 2016

Christmas blues

Good Morning and Happy Choosday everyone, and that of course means that it is
as well. So after you're done here don't forget to go over to the Digi Choosday blog to grab the code and of course check out my talented teamies makes.
The challenge for you is of course anything goes but for the team this week the challenge is Christmas decorations in Blue and White, and here is my make.


This started out life as a plain chipboard decoration shape. I used  Octavia Frosted Winter to create it, along with the help of some frosted snow from Embellishment attic. I covered the base with one of the papers and roughed up the edge with some sandpaper. I then painted a line of white Gesso around the edge. I then sat for ages and fussy cut all the embellies I wanted to use. I then added some of the frosted snow where I wanted it. I had a play around with where to place the embellies until I was happy with where they were before gluing them all in place.
I have to admit when this was finished and I stood back to look and make sure I was happy with it I did a little squeal as I really loved it. That doesn't happen often with me so when it does it makes me very happy lol

I'm entering this into the following challenges:


18 comments:

  1. This is absolutely gorgeous, Anjie! One of my all-time fave Christmas collections! So scrummy! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and details. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ September Challenge, "Anything goes and include a handmade bow".

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a stunning piece of art, I absolutely love it. I need to dig out my Octavia cd and have a play. It was my favourite cd last winter. Thanks for the inspiration xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my this is just adorable and so so beautiful. I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project Anjie! ❤️. Love the deep blues.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful project, Anjie. Lovely layers. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenges! - Patti (CYP DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely beautiful creation love the paper and all the fussy cut embellishments -isn't it great when everything turns out just as you wanted or even better----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make, as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH my goodness, this is absolutely darling! Love all the details. Thank you for your lovely entry at Love To Scrap! Challenge Blog! Hope to see you again soon!! HUGS!
    Ann DT
    http://anncard.blogspot.tw

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW!!! this is absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful!!! Love all the layers and the shine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. SO stunning! Gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. My mouth is wide open in awe girl...this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete