SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Use a design sheet

Good morning and a very happy
For this week the team were challenged to use a design sheet and I chose one from the adorable Winston collection. Here is my make

I've used a cream card blank and printed the design sheet onto cream paper to give it a different look. I've added some faux stitching around the edges of the card which I love to do but this time it fits the theme perfectly! All the elements are mounted onto 3D foam to give them more dimension.
Everything on the card is from the design sheet, nothing added at all.
Now don't forget to pop over to the blog to grab today's massive discount code and check out my teamies makes.


14 comments:

  1. Love this ... so pretty .. love the soft colours & I adore anything with a sewing theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable. Love your card
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such great dimension; that flower is great! So fun! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous card Anjie, lots of great details.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Anjie.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet make Anjie! Love the layers.❤

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anjie, this is so beautiful!!! As always you use the perfect details to make your card perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anjie what a sweet card I do love the Winston Bear collection you can make such neat cards from this set. I your card. Hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete