SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 31 March 2017

Flowers

Good morning everyone. Today at the Polkadoodles blog we have been challenged to use flowers on our makes. For you the challenge is as always anything goes.
So here is my make

I used the fab stamps from the Daisy Days collection. You can get the stamps on their own HERE if you wish to. I did lots of masking and used different inks to stamp the images with onto watercolour paper. I masked the edges of the paper so the stamps wold have a border around them. I then used my Kuretake Zig Art and Graphic pens to water colour the flowers and background. I added a couple of squiggly lines with a black fine liner pen and then mounted to picture on to 3D foam.

So don't forget to go to the blog and check out me teamies makes. 
Thanks for visiting and commenting, I really appreciate it. xx

I'm entering this into the following challenges:


14 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Anjie. A beautiful feel good card, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous flowers, Anjie! I love flowers and yours are lovely. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Anjie, what a beautiful card! I love the masking you've done as well as the gorgeous water-colouring. Thanks so much for joining our Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anjie this is such a great floral card. Love the squiggly lines you added for the border and the beautiful spring colours. Thanks so much for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and loving the colours x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Creative Knockouts, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh How I love daisies and you made a beautiful card with one of my favorite flowers. Love the colors. thank you for sharing your creativity with us on Watercooler Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card Anjie. Love the flowers. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafty Addicts and we hope to see you again soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is lovely Anjie, thank you for sharing with us at Creative Knockouts. And good luck, hope to see you again soon.
    Caz CK DT
    My Blog
    Creative Knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the water colour look Anjie you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete