SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 March 2017

Green

Good morning and a very happy 

Our new challenge for the team over at the Digi Choosday blog today is to use lots of green. Well this one is always a challenge for me as I really don't like the colour green. So after looking through my massive Polkadoodles collection for inspiration I suddenly remember there was an army topper in Work and Play 2 collection that would be great for this challenge so I went with that. There are also a male and a female army image in the collection too should you want to use those.
I printed the topper twice so I could decoupage the truck, and matched some papers to the image. I then thought it need a little bit of something else so I added 3 simple wooden buttons.
Now don't forget to pop over to the team blog to check out my fab teamies makes and to get the massive discount code that is only available to use for 24 hours!
I'm entering this into the following challenges:

11 comments:

  1. I have fond memories of doing the samples for this collection! Great make! Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great choice for green! Love your layout design! Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! What a great idea!!! Love how you mix the bricks and the dots papers, so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Anjie, love the design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card Anjie - Lovely to meet you I'm Andrea from New Zealand and I am one of the new DT's for Digi Choosday Challenge it will be great working with you. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous masculin card...hugs Željka xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A super card Anjie, such a fabulous design.
    Pauline - Crafting with Cotnob
    x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great make! Just love that army topper!❤

    ReplyDelete
  9. marvelous idea with the truck. Stunning
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete