SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 3 March 2017

Ribbon or Lace

Good morning everyone. It's already time for another challenge from us at the Polkadoodles challenge blog. This week the team were challenged to use Ribbon or Lace and here is my make.



I used a circle die to create and circular easel card. I used lots of elements from the Winnie in Wonderland collection on this card. This really is one of my all time favourite collections in case you hadn't noticed! I used the small frame die from the Bubbleicious Frames die set to cut out Sydney the White Rabbit. I fussy cut all the embellies and mounted them onto the card using 3D foam. I added some extra interest with the sprig die and the flowers 2 dies. Finally I used some crushed silk ribbon and a jewelled gem to finish it all off.

5 comments:

  1. adorable easel an I love all the added elements

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh...how cute is this easel card. Very pretty work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous, love the papers and wonderful design.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Anjie...this is gorgeous,awesome design...hugs Željka

    ReplyDelete