SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 19 December 2017

Thank You

Good morning and a very happy 
 Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make something that says Thank You. Well nothing says more that than a thank you card so here it is!
 I have used the Winne White Christmas collection to make this, actually the alphabet from the collection. I printed all the letters out onto glossy paper and fussy cut them all out. I used some simple matting and layering on this to keep it simple and be all about the thank you. I've also used the Polkadoodles Flower Flourish die, and the Polkadoodles Flower 2 die. I've actually made two of these, one for my cuzzie for having us for Christmas, and one for our friends for having us over for New Year. Here is a close up for you.
So pop over to the team blog to see what everyone else has made and of course grab today's massive discount code. And I'll see you soon.

6 comments: