SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 12 December 2017

New Year

Good morning and a very happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make something for New Year, or just something new. I opted to make a New Year card and here it is.
 Once again I used the Frosted Winter collection. I think the colours on this are just perfect for this time of year, and they are my fave colours too! I lined all the letters up using My Craft Studio so I could get them all the same size and on the same line so they were level. I then printed them out and cut using my scissors. I layered up a few flowers and added some stamens and some foliage to add some extra interest. I finished it off by adding some gems in the top corner and around the numbers.



4 comments:

  1. Those are perfect colors! Beautiful flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Anjie, I love this collection x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Just love this collection.💕

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous New Year card! Gorgeous make Hester

    ReplyDelete