SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 8 December 2017

Not a card

Good morning everyone. I'm here today with a make for the Polkadoodles challenge blog. I'm actually gate crashing the other team, I hope they don't mind!
The team were challenged to make something else other than a card. Now my regular followers will be expecting me to make a tag, one crafter calls me the queen of tags lol. Well sorry, but I haven't made a tag, I've made a box! It was to hold the card I made for last weeks Digi Choosday challenge and here it is.

 I used the Frosted Winter collection again to go with last weeks card of course. I printed two of the papers onto sheets of card, and printed them at A4 so I could make a larger box. I then fussy cut the embellies and letter out and glued on the lid.

And here it is with the card in it.
And for those of you who were expecting me to make a tag, how could I disappoint you!


I'll see you next week with a make for my Polkadoodles team.

3 comments:

  1. Wowsers this is spectacular love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card holder and tag. Lots of pretty details. Have a creative week. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work Anjie and I noticed but at least yours was planned. Ive only just worked out what team I'm on lol. Gorgeous work as ever x

    ReplyDelete