SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 9 November 2012

Polka Doodles challenge week 45

This is my third card for the Polka Doodles design team. This week the challenge is to make a Christmas party invite.
For this card I've used images and papers from Here Comes Christmas. I've coloured the image in with ProMarkers and added some glitter on the snow areas. The message topper is made up of a paper and a border from the CD with a the message done in word. The snowflakes and flowers are done using some Marianne Design dies.
The RSVP is tucked in behind the invite message.
 A close up of the flowers,
and the snowflake.
I think this is one of my favourite cards I have made this year.

2 comments:

  1. This invitation is gorgeous Anjie! so much detail and I love the little RSVP tag. So glad to have you on the PD team. I am now following you hun. Hugs Clare xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card Anjie, I love this! xx

    ReplyDelete