SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 23 November 2012

Any die will do

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is, any die will do.
For my card I have used an image, papers and embellishments from the Sundae Of Seasons CD. The image is coloured with ProMarkers. The doily is the Marianne D Designer Doily, the butterfly is the Marianne die CR1205 and the flowers are from the Marianne die LR0107. I've added Doodle Dewdrops to the centre of the flowers and some bling on the butterfly.
And here is the card:
I've made this for my mum who is 65 next week. Most people would use this image for a Christmas card but I wanted to show how it can be used for a winter birthday as well.
I've used Tim Holtz Spun Sugar distress ink to ink around the edges and then done a faux stitch with a black marker.

No comments:

Post a Comment