SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 30 July 2012

New from My Craft Studio

As promised here is what I was playing with yesterday
It's a silicone mould and a pot of plaster of paris so you can make your own embellishments.
It's very easy to mix, and takes about 30-40 minutes to set. This is what you end up with:
I did get a few air bubbles in the larger one, but nature isn't perfect is it!
I coloured one set with my FlexMarkers
And painted a few sets with some Martha Stewart stencil paints that I got from QVC a while ago
Some of the paints are satin and some are pearlescent. I think these give the flowers a really lovely finish. I've aldo added a bit of shading and some highlights.

I can see these moulds being a great seller, so if you see them on My Craft Studios website website or QVC I'd snap them up as I'm sure they won't be in stock long!
I'll make some cards up later and use them on it so come back soon for a peek at what I come up with.

1 comment: