SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Red and White Christmas

Good morning and Happy
Are you working on making your Christmas cards for this year? I seem to be more organised than usual this year as I have quite a lot of them done. And I can cross another one off of the list this week as the theme for the team for the Digi Choosday challenge this week is Red and White. Well of course that screamed Christmas to me so I made a Christmas card again. The challenge is always Anything Goes for you but why not make it a Christmas card?
 I've used the stunning Winnie Winterland to make this, and here it is.
Everything on the card is from the collection apart from the red and white sprigs behind the flowers, they are done using the Polkadoodles Super Sprigs Die. This die is sooooo versatile, I use it for all sorts, but think it works perfectly behind flowers of any type.
I've coloured the cute image with my Graph'It Markers.
You can get the image on it's own HERE, isn't it just adorable!

Now don't forget to pop over to the blog and check out me teamies makes and of course to grab the code which will give you a massive discount off of digi downloads for 24 hours.

10 comments:

  1. Wow this is beautiful, Anjie! Love all the additional elements! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous love all th details xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Anjie!!! Stunning colouring as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable, I think I need those sprigs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. everything is gorgeous, but on the description in the online shop it says can be used on an electronic cutting machine - does that mean you can't use the kit without one please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a delightful card - lots of Christmas cheer! Thanks so much for joining us this time at the Craft Your Passion Challenge, Elizabeth (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card thanks for joining us at Get Creative challenges 😉

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful make this week Anjie! And no I haven't even thought about my Christmas cards...other than the ones I have made for the team! Love all your little details. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww...love this, Anjie! Love the reindeer on the prezzies! hahahah Sweet card xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete