SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 10 November 2016

Enjoy!

Hello again. I want to share more makes with you that I did for Wednesdays Stamps By Me show on Create and Craft at 1pm. This time it's cards made with the lamination Enjoy stamp set. I stamped the base image on a pink ink on the first card and then stamped the detailed stamp in green. The papers I used are from the pound shop but I thought they worked perfectly with this stamp. I added a bow and a Polkadoodles Sprig die cut behind the bow.

 On this card I stamped the background in a grey ink and the detailed stamp in blue. Again I added a bow and a die cut. I them added some gems to finish it off.



2 comments:

  1. These are gorgeous Anjie, love the colours.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the contrast between the 2 cards; fab designs x

    ReplyDelete