SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Kraft time!

Good morning and Happy 
everyone.
We have a new challenge for you today from the Digi Choosday blog, as always the theme for you should you wish to join us is anything goes. But we were challenged to use some Kraft card today, and as you know that's an easy one for me as I adore Kraft card. So I've used the amazing new Winnie Winterland collection to create this tag.
 I cut the tag out using a Tattered Lace die but you could easily do this shape by hand. I distressed the edges using the Gathered Twigs distress ink. I used a smaller die to cut another two tags from some of the papers and then cut them into small square. I then inked the edges of the papers with the same ink before gluing them onto the tag base. I then ussed a white pen and added some faux stitching. I printed a few embellies out and a sentiment, cut them and the inked the edges again. Finally I added 3D foam to the back of them and stuck them in place, and added a piece of string.
I wonder who's gift this will end up on this year???? I have made a few of these already and can see myself making a lot more between now and Christmas.
Now don't forget to pop over to the team blog to check out all my teamies makes, and of course grab your discount code for today.


12 comments:

  1. this tag is absolutely gorrrrgeous... love everything about it :) xXx
    Please visit my Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply stunning, Anjie! That 'patchwork' background looks fab! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Anjie! Love the distress inked edges. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anjie, this is so beautiful, love the patchwork background, just perfect for the kraft cardstock.

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful tag. Great minds think alike on the tag front this week. ha ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Love to Scrap, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful. Love all the details you packed into the tag.
    What a beautiful card Kevin. Thanks for joining us at Craft your passion challenges.
    Happy Crafting!
    Catherine X DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous tag, I love the way you've done the squares.
    Hugs,
    Katrina xx

    ReplyDelete