SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Punch or Die!

Good morning and happy
The new challenge we have for you this week is to use punches or dies, or anything goes.
On this card I have used a flower from the Tropical Paradise Flamingo clear stamp set. I have stamped them out 3 times, coloured them with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. I cut some fancy edge circle mats and layers using an essential Tattered Lace die set. I then layered the flowers up using 3D foam pads to give them some dimension. I kept the background CAS again. I simply used a score board to score some lines to give it a bit of texture.

Now don't forget to go grab today's mahoosive discount code to use on digis in out store.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:
ODBD - Anything that grows
Retarte - Anything Goes (ATG)
TTCRD - ATG
Bunny Zoe Crafts - Summer florals


11 comments:

  1. Simply beautiful, Anjie! Gorgeous colouring! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, very elegant design :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So lovely! Love the shine on the flowers. ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card, Anjie! Those flowers are so pretty! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great card and love those flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely make !!! Wonderful with The flowers and great design
    Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Cicci,
    TTCRD DT
    Cicci vid pennan {Welcome to visit My blog }

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Anjie! Gorgeous CAS design xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete