SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2015

Paaaaaaarrrrrtay!



Good morning everyone, how are you all? I'm here today with a post for the Digi Choosday blog and this week we are having a massive party as we are now officially two years old! I can't believe it, it only seems like yesterday when we were starting out. We have lots of cake, jelly, ice cream and some bubbles, so no doubt there will be lots of mess to clean up later on, I wonder who will get that job???

And of course every week we have a MASSIVE discount code for you to use so nip over to the blog to get that. Remember it only lasts for one day so don't miss it!


So to celebrate that we are two we decided the challenge needed to be all about Birthday Celebrations. So we want to see what you can come up with, it can be whatever you want to make from a card to home decor. I chose to use my fave EVER Polkadoodles product for this special occasion and to make a card, so here it is:

I'm sure you will recognise that the product I have used is the fabulous Home Grown collection from the Picknix one collection. You can buy the whole set of three collections HERE. Or HERE as a CD should you wish.

Now as it's our birthday I thought I would give one of my followers a gift! All I want you to do is of course be a follower of me, be a follower of the Digi Choosday blog and enter our challenge this week. Lastly you need to be in the UK as I will be posting your prize to you. When you've done all this come and leave me a comment and let me know which number entry is yours and I'll pick a winner at random to receive a Polkadoodles Work and Play 9 Collection. And before anyone asks, if you are a member of any of the Polkadoodles DT's you can not win this candy, you can enter the challenge but not for my candy, sowwy and all that but you ain't having it!!!!

I'm entering this card into the following challenges:

12 comments:

  1. Really, really pretty, Anjie! I love those letters! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this! You have a great prize for a lucky winner, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are my fav letters!! so pretty, love your card xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did somebody mention cake!!!! Cut me a slice please Anjie. Fabulous make this week hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Anjie. Thank you for playing along with our Challenge at Crafty Sentiments Designs. We would love to see you again ... Anet DTx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card thank you for joining us at Ooh La La Creations Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. So beautiful !!! Home grown is one of my fovorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anjie, this is gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at Ooh La La Creations, best of luck, hugs Avril DT xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anjie, this is fabulous and how clever to pick your favorite Polkadoodles digi elements for our 2nd birthday celebration!! Love the lettering you used. Hugs my friends:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anjie, this is fabulous and how clever to pick your favorite Polkadoodles digi elements for our 2nd birthday celebration!! Love the lettering you used. Hugs my friends:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete