SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 30 October 2015

All that glitters!

Good morning from a very cold and dreary Yorkshire, I hope the weather is better where you are! I know I don't like this cold wet weather but there is an upside, it makes me want to craft more. So the fire is on, I have printed pages from the fabulous Colour Therapy Inspiring Foliage, and I have my pens and pencils so all is good!

Anyhoo today I am here with my make for some mid challenge inspiration for the Polkadoodles blog. The challenge which started last week is " Add sparkle, bling or glitter" and here is my make:

 I have used the Serenity Fairy Wishes collection to make this card. You can buy the image Serenity Resting on her own HERE if you would just like that. The fabulous Toadstool border has been cut using my cameo and the cutting file can be found HERE, isn't it just perfect for this image!!!!! For the challenge I have added superfine glitter to her wings which you can see better in the close up image.
The sentiment is from a Tatty Twinkles stamp set and the die is from Tattered Lace.
Now pop over to the blog to see me teamies makes, you are going to love them!


5 comments:

  1. I love your colouring Anjie, great card.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous Anjie and that cutting file is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning creation Anjie, love the glitter and beautiful work on the image! Hugs:)
    Audrey

    ReplyDelete