SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 10 May 2013

Polka Doodles challenge week 19

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is Anniversary. I was asked to make a card for my mum's BF's Brother, which fit perfectly for this challenge!
For my card I have used Papers, embellishments and an image from the Love & Cherish CD. I love the papers and images on this CD, they are all so elegant. I haven't done any colouring on this which is unusual for me! I've glittered some of the embellishments and some of the petals on the roses. Everything is matted onto gold mirror card, with a few flowers and a bow added.
Go have a look at the CD collection at Polka Doodles, there are CD's for every occasion. And if you're not a CD crafter check out the Digi download section or the new paper pads with images ready for you to colour in with no printing necessary!

2 comments:

  1. Oh yum!!! Love the colour combo. Gorgeous creation, Anjie!
    xxx Asha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, super easel card, Anjie. Love the shape, the colour palette and every element you used.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete