SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 26 May 2013

Lacy Sunshine challenge #9

The challenge over at Lacy Sunshine this week is anything goes, and will be the same for all challenges in the future. This allows everyone the freedom to do whatever they like as long as it includes a hand coloured image.
I was really naughty this week and was late with my DT card, I think my head was full of my beautiful Daisy and her little bump as I was the privileged one chosen to go to the 20 week scan with her where we found out she was having a boy! Yay we haven't had a baby boy in our family since 1987!
Anyway onto my card, here it is
Isn't the image just adorable! It is called Unicorns and you can find it here. It is coloured with Graph It Markers which I buy from here. The papers are from the Papermania Blueberry Hill stack which I've had for ages! Why not come and join in the challenge as there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Anjie! Love how you've coloured her up and your gorgeous layout with that beautiful bow!

    Huge baby boy congrats too :) So precious!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, isn't she sweet, and so pretty in pink!
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete