SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 31 October 2019

Pretty in Pink

Good morning my dear follower, I've got a tutorial to share with you today using some amazing Polkadoodles products. It is quite photo heavy so you might want to get a cuppa and a cake to get you through it.

To start with I used the two largest dies from the Posydoodles basics circle dies.
 I then used a distress ink and dusting brush to add some colour around the edge of the largest circle.
 I then used the same ink and a black one mixed with some water and created some splashes onto the second circle die cut.
 I then did the same onto a 14.5cm square piece of card. And used a grey fine liner pen to create a border with by drawing some squiggly lines.
 I mounted everything onto 3D foam and put onto a 15cm square card blank.
 I fussy cut the fabulous Flamingo image from one of my favourite Polkadoodles collections, the amazing Winnie In Wonderland, and mounted onto 3D foam and placed in the centre of the card. I then added a bow, some stamens and some die cut flowers to finish the card off. The flowers are cut using the Polkadoodles Bubbleicious Frames die set.
 And here is the finished card.
I hope you like it. See you soon for another make.


#POLKADOODLES #DIGICHOOSDAY #CRAFTING #CARDMAKING #SHAREYOURIDEAS #CARDMAKERSOFINSTAGRAM #CRAFTOFTHEDAY #CARDMAKINGFUN #CREATEMAKESHARE #HANDMADECARDS #PAPERCRAFTS #CRAFTOFINSTAGRAM #MAKINGCARDS

No comments:

Post a Comment