SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 19 August 2019

Celebrate

Good morning. I'm here with a make for the Polkadoodles Craft blog again.

To make this card I used a sheet of paper from the Funky Fantasy paper pack. I went around the edge with a black marker pen to add a faux layer, and then added more interest with a double squiggly line with a fine liner pen, and glued it to a square card blank. I then used the largest die from the Polkadoodles Butterfly Trio die set. Firstly I cut it from a piece of card that I had left over from a distress ink background I made. I then cut it our from black card keeping the waste in and securing with tape. I glued the centre of the white die cut over the black one and glued onto the card. Finally I cut out the Celebrate sentiment die twice, once from an inked piece of card and one from black card. I then offset the coloured one over the black one and glued onto the card.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment