SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 23 May 2019

(You make my) Heart Sing

Helloooo bloggers, it is I again with another make for the Polkadoodles blog team.

This time I've used the Heart Sing stamp set.

To make this card I stamped the beautiful flower image randomly over a 14cm square piece of card, leaving a space in the centre for the sentiment. I then coloured the flowers with Copic Markers. I wanted the flowers to pop more from the page so I outline them with a blue marker to add a bit of shadow. Well as you can see I dropped a pen and ruined the card front. Or did I?
 
 I was quite pleased with the colouring on the flowers and really didn't want to bin it so I stamped a couple more flowers onto some more card and coloured them in. I then fussy cut one out and placed it over where I had made a blob. I turned the card base over and marked on the back on the flower where to trim to match the card.

 

I then put the extra flower on 3D foam to add further interest.
And then so it looked like I had meant to do that all along I coloured and fussy cut another flower and mounted onto 3D foam and place over the flower at the top left, offsetting the bottom one.
I then mounted the card base onto some black card and then onto a 15cm square card.
And there you have it.

Hope you've learnt something today.
See you next time.
#polkadoodles #stamping #cardmaking #copics #crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment