SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 2 January 2018

Shaped card

Good morning and a very happy new year to you all. I wish each and everyone one of all six of you, and very happy, healthy and prosperous new year. I can't believe it is now 2018, how scarey is that!
Now I also want to wish you a very happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make a shaped card and here is my make.
 I've used my favourite Winnie In Wonderland collection to make my hubby his birthday card, and as you can see I've made a circular card with circular mats and layers, and lots of circular embellies on it.

As always pop over to our blog to see what everyone else has been up to and find out what this weeks discount code will get you.

4 comments:

  1. Happy New year to you too,hun,hope you have awesome time...and your card is,as always,fantastic with stunning design...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a fun card! I love that image and it's perfect in the circle! Wishing you a wonderful New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! Perfect embellies and paper!
    Hester

    ReplyDelete