SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 7 September 2017

Winnie White Christmas

Good afternoon all. I'm here with another make from the new collections at Polkadoodles. This time I've used one of the patterned paper card sheets and one of the Paper Delice toppers from the printed papercrafting kit. In this kit there are 35 printed sheets for you. 
They are:
25 Beautiful 350gsm A4 Printed sheets featuring Winnie images which co-ordinate with the White Christmas Collection.
  • A4 sheet - 5 designs x 5 of each included (25 sheets total)
  • Printed on heavyweight 350gsm silk cardstock to give you a really quality, heavyweight feel to your projects.
  • Not die-cut - YOU can cut these to whatever size/shape you wish using your own dies at home!
  • Each sheet has been segmented into 2 x A5 sections meaning you can make a minimum of 50 cards
Also includes
  • A4 printed Designer Cardstock
  • 250gsm heavyweight cardstock sheets
  • 5 Double-sided sheets x 2 sheets of each = 10 sheets (20 designs total)
TOTAL NO. PIECES IN THIS KIT = 35 SHEETS

I can't tell you how lush this is in real life, the photos don't do it justice at all! 
So I used my scissors to fussy cut around the beautiful Winnie image and cut the backing card into a bauble shape using my Scan N Cut. I added some blue ink around the edges and then ran some iridescent paste around the edges to make it look like snow. I also cut out some flowers from the left over bits of card stock and added some sparkly snow to them. I glued some lacy spider web type stuff on the bauble and then added some 3D foam to the back of Winnie and glued her in place in the middle. I finished it off by adding the flower and some ribbon.
 And there you have it. Now don't forget to check out all my teamies make over on our facebook pages. Have you joined them both? Here they are: Polkadoodles and Digi Choosday at Polkadoodles. See you there, and I'll be back at the same time tomorrow with another make.


No comments:

Post a Comment