SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Thabk you

Good morning and a very happy
to you all. Over at the Digi Choosday blog today the team were challenged to make a Thank You card. For you the challenge remains as always, Anything Goes. 
Here is my make for this week.

I have used one of my fave collections for this make, it's an old one but still remains at the top of my list, and it's one I turn to many a time. It's from the Picknix 1 collection, and from the mini Home Grown collection within it.
I've used 3 of the papers and cut them down into squares. I've then distressed and inked the edges before gluing them in place. Then I added some faux stitching with a white pen, and layered up the 3 layers. I then used the Flowers 2 and the Super Sprigs Polkadoodles dies to create the flowers and foliage. I then used a Stampin Up die for the sentiment. I cut it out 4 times and glued them on top of each other to give it some dimension like a chipboard sentiment. I then cut it out in Kraft card and added it at the back slightly off to give it a drop shadow.

Now don't forget to pop over to the blog to check out my teamies makes and to grab today's massive discount code.


10 comments:

  1. I love that collection too .. love what you have done & The fabulous dimension to your sentiment xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty with all that dimension! Love the dies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thank you card hun.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anjie what a lovely card love the papers you have used for your so pretty a beautiful Thank You Card. Big hugs to you Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow your card is gorgeous. love the dimension to your sentiment and colours.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card,love your colors and dimensions...hugs Ċ½eljka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the layers and texture, beautiful card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love all the dimension x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful Anjie. Love the layers.

    ReplyDelete