SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 16 May 2017

Buttons!

Good morning and Happy
Today over at the Digi Choosday blog the team were challenged to make something with buttons on and here is my make.
I've used a design sheet from the beautiful Winnie Sugar Sprinkles collection. 
So of course the buttons are paper ones but I added some Glossy Accents to make them look more real. I love the delicate colours on this. 
Now don't forget to pop over to the blog and grab today's discount code and check out my teamies makes.

11 comments:

  1. Brilliant card,love the colors and layout xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Love the colours.
    Hugs Hester

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet, such a cute image and great mix of papers! ~Katrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and love the cute buttons and image.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, look at all those layers!!!! So beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. a stunning card darl & I love the colour combo :) xXx
    Please visit my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anjie what a sweet card love your buttons embellishments. Big hugs Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bravo!
    Don't forget the best challenge -
    IKEsWORLD CHALLENGES
    http://ikesworldchallengeblog.blogspot.bg/
    I invite you with pleasure!
    Blessings,
    Borqna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous love the soft colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty Anjie! Another beauty.💕

    ReplyDelete