SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 9 November 2016

Hooray

Hello again. I want to share more makes with you that I did for yesterday's Stamps By Me show on Create and Craft at 1pm.
On these cards I used the Hooray lamination stamp set. I stamped the flower onto watercolour card using clear ink and embossing powder twice, and used my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints to colour them in. I then cut the flower heads off of the second one, shaped them and decoupaged them over the flower on the base.
The papers on this card are from Stampin Up. I put all the layers onto 3D foam to make them pop, and added a few gems.

 You can see the dimension on the layers on this photo.



1 comment:

  1. These are gorgeous Anjie, just ordered myself some of these paints and can't wait for them to arrive.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete