SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 1 July 2016

Ribbon or Twine

Good morning everyone, it's time for a new challenge over at the Polkadoodles blog and we kick off this fortnightly challenge today. The new challenge we have for you is "Add some ribbon or twine" and here is my make.

 So yet again I've used the fabulous new Winnie In Wonderland collection. I told you I was going to be using it a lot didn't I! lol
This time I've used my Graph'It Markers to colour in Winnie as the Red Queen, Iracebeth. I've used two papers and lots of embellies that I have fussy cut and stuck down with 3D foam to give the card lots of dimension. I finished it off by making a bow using some silky crush ribbom and a glittered heart gem.
I'm entering this into the following challenges:

13 comments:

  1. Lovely card, your bow is gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love all the detail. Must get this collection hugs tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is just super fabulous. Love the design and colours chosen, just works absolutely perfect with your image. Great work.
    Thank you for sharing with us here today at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT Registered Owners/Admin for World Wide Open Design Team Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh so cute, I love her red hair! Fabulous card! Thanks for joining in at CRAFT Challenge!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, a super image and lovely rich colours - I love this fun collection.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant card Anjie I don't know about you but I think this character has so much 'tude! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful love the colors

    Big Hugs
    Tammi Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card! Love all the details and colours.
    Thanks for joining and good luck!

    [Jacqueline DT for World Wide Open DT Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is fabulous. I love all the embellishments. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Digital Delights by Louby Lou

    Hugs Helen P (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete