SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 14 June 2016

It's all about the men!

Good morning and Happy Choosday everyone. Yes it's here again already, it time for a new challenge over the Digi Choosday blog. And of course that means it also
So don't forget when you've done here to pop over to the blog and grab your massive discount code.
Maybe you might want to use it in the fabulous Winnie In Wonderland collection?
Maybe you might want to use it on the fabulous new Daisy Days collection.
Maybe you might want to use it on the fabulous new Summertime collection.
Or maybe on something else from our download store, it's up to you!

Right the new challenge we have for you this week is all about the men in our lives. It can be fathers day or if like me you no longer have your dad around, it can be a male birthday, or maybe just a general male make. Now my hubby has been working very hard this past few weeks on doing a garden makeover for us so I thought I would make him a card to show him just how much I appreciate him, and here it is.
 I've used the beach hut, the sun and the sun glasses from the new Summertime collection, and everything is coloured with my Kuretake Gansai Tambi watercolour paints. The sentiment is also from the same collection. I printed the images out 3 times and decoupaged them. I kept the card CAS as most men don't like fussy things do they, so I finished it off with a squiggly line.
Here is a close up of the decoupage.

11 comments:

  1. I adore this image, Anjie and your colouring is gorgeous! I NEED those paints!! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card darl & I love the image & your colouring technique... Love the digi bundles but alas I don't have a cdrom player :( xXx
    My Blog Angie's Craft Hideaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. A striking image and so beautifully coloured. Perfectly CAS and a brilliant take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along at AAA Cards this week. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make and colours. Love the decoupage

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning! I love the dimension you've added with the railing and the colours of the house are wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along with us at AAA Cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab make and a lovely gesture to show hubby you appreciate the hard work in the garden ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi this is a stunning card. I love the beach hut. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Anjie, I love this image and the way you did the decoupage is awesome!! Hugs my friend:) Audrey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!!!! Love your colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Anjie! Beautiful and awesome all rolled into one! Love the simplicity and how it is popped up. Thanks so much for joining my challenge this week :)

    Jeannie T.
    Dragonfly Journeys

    ReplyDelete