SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 21 January 2016

Mini Shutter again

Good morning again. As promised I'm here to share another Tattered Lace design team make with you using the fab new Mini Shutter Die.
To make this one I cut out the card blank and the first layer of mats using the fabulous dies. Then I stamped on a sheet of linen card using some Dreamees stamps, and then coloured then in using my Prisma pencils. I then used the second set of layering dies from the set and cut out from the sheet of stamped and coloured images. Finally I stamped some more flowers and cut and shaped them before mounting them on the card.
Come back tomorrow to see another card using these dies.

2 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Hun, love the flowers.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute, beautiful colours

    ReplyDelete