SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Christmas in Blues & Purples

Good morning everyone, hope you have a very happy choosday! Today our challenge at the Digi Choosday Blog is Christmas in Blues & Purples. Here is my make for this week.
I decided to make some table place cards, but instead of the usual I decided to do it as a cracker and put a personal treat inside each one that I know they will love! I have printed papers and embellies from the Angelberry Christmas CD onto card stock and used a die to cut the crackers out. I took the baubles into MS Word and added the names onto them. I finished them off by tying them closed with coordinating bakers twine.

Have you joined our two Facebook pages for sneaky peeks of new products, inspiration from the DT and a place where our fabulous customers share their very own makes with us? Here are the links to the two pages. The first page is our very own Digi Choosday page, you can search for Digi Choosday Crafting or use this link:
 https://www.facebook.com/groups/DigiChoosday/


The second page is called Polkadoodle Dandies and this is the link https://www.facebook.com/groups/polkadoodles/

6 comments:

  1. Hello Mrs Clever Clogs! ACE idea - totally out of the box thinking, really fab result.........but where's the one with my name on it???? :) Y x

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha just seen yvonne's comment whilst looking for my name! these really are fabby doo!! Would love to make some xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW these are fabulous Anjie, love them and you are so clever.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow those are looking awesome! Love how you have put names on them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these, totally awesome project.xx

    ReplyDelete