SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Sunday 8 June 2014

For the Boys

I'm here today with some mid challenge inspiration at the UK Premium Craft Brands Challenge blog.
The challenge that started last week is For the Boys and here is my DT make.

To create the card I used the Roses A5 stamp set. You wouldn't think that a Roses stamp set would suit for a male card would you! For the background I stamped the large splat in a dark blue ink, and then the smaller splat with a lighter blue and a dark yellow. For the front stripe I used the 3 different clock faces and a set of clock hands in the same colours. I used the Phthalo Blue Shade - Pan Pastel to give a distressed look around the edges. I then added one of the sentiments to the front and some bakers twine.





2 comments:

  1. Fab card Anjie, love those ink splats and I love the blue and yellow colour palette
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great male themed card. Love the twine, nice finishing touch x

    ReplyDelete