SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 19 April 2014

We Do Doobadoo challenge week 4

It's time for a new challenge over at We Do Doobadoo and it is "Embelish It"
Here is my project
I decided I needed somewhere to keep all my lovely Doobadoo products in so got to work with the little box. I cut the papers down to size and distressed all the edges with ink. I then used some Maimeri Glassy Gel through the Mask/Stencil Art A5 - Squares to give a texture to the papers.

  I then used some Gilding Flakes over the top of Cardboard/Kraft Art A5 - Crowns. I then used the Mask/Stencil Art A5 - Abstract with some Maimeri White Gesso mixed with a Permanent Red - Pan Pastel over the top of some wooden butterflies and glued them on.
Now all my goodies are in one place so I'll never lose them!
Here are the Doobadoo products I have used:


4 comments:

  1. Anjie this is amazing I have just got to have one
    Hugs Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Anjie, brilliant idea and it looks gorgoeus. Bet we'll all be making these now
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and I love those papers too! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Anjie, wouldnt mind one of these myself.

    ReplyDelete