SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Saturday 22 March 2014

UK Doobadoo Team Challenge 2

Good morning everyone, it's time for our second challenge over at We Do Doobadoo, this time the challenge is "Sweet As Honey".
Here is my entry for this challenge.
I have used an image and papers from the fabulous Cherryblossom Lane CD Rom Collection which is on offer at the moment at £9.98! Go grab yourself a bargain, this truly is a fabulous CD with images that will suit everyone, even the men in your life!
The Dutch Doobadoo products I have used are:


I am entering this into the following challenges

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous Anjie, love that cd and she looks fab with all those beautiful flowers
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Anjie, I like the image the colours and the design.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Anjie I just love it
    Hugs Sus xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, I love all the embellishments. Also thank you for the links I have a feeling I'm about to go shopping! Thank you for joining us this week at CD Sunday.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card with beautiful colors and design, very nice and I'm in love with that very darling bunny. Thank you for joining us at the Come And Get It Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely honey shades used to make this delightful card. Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday. Wynn DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card and image and a great layout Anjie.
    Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday Challenge.
    sue-b DT x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A pretty Easter card. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz

    ReplyDelete