SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 23 August 2013

Polkadoodles Challenge week 34

The challenge over at Polkadoodles this week is "All things bright and beautiful"

I needed to make a card for a 40th this week and what better than to use this theme for a special occasion card. The image, papers, messages and embellishments are all from the fabulous Bonbon Belles Double CD. From my stash I've added some polka dot ribbon and a doily.
The message topper at the bottom is made using a frame, a sentiment, a ribbon and a flourish from the CD which I have layered on top of each other in word to create the perfect sentiment for the card.

7 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful. Anjie. I love the papers and cute image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous bright and zingy card! love those colours
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A gorgeous interpretation of our theme, Anjie - I adore those little beach huts too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is SO pretty Anjie! Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous! Love it love it. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Anjie, gorgeous card, those colours are so pretty and I love the little sentiment in the frame
    Claire xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is beautiful!!! Love the colours!! Hugsxx

    ReplyDelete