SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Friday 8 March 2013

Polka Doodles challenge week 10

The challenge over at Polka Doodles this week is distressing.
For my card I have used an image from the Pretty Sweet CD and papers from the Studio 12 Picknix CD collection 1. I have used sepia tone ProMarkers to colour the image, and a Tim Holtz distress ink pad to age all the papers. I have made a little tag and stamped it with a sentiment from the Stampin Up Vintage Verses stamp set. I've cut some matching flowers using a Marrianne die, and finally added some faux stitching.

2 comments:

  1. fantastic card Anjie, love the patchwork effect on the background
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully distressed card, Anjie. Love the background and your colouring in too.
    Michaela xx

    ReplyDelete