SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Tuesday 8 January 2013

Studio 12 make

I have some excting news to share with you today! As you know I am on the Polka Doodles design team, and I'm loving it! Well, I'll now also be joining in with the Studio 12 side of the Polka Doodles family! I'm so excited, I told you this year was going to be amazing!
This is my first make for them, although I have been using the CD's for a while! I love altering things and getting inky and messy, so it's right up my street.

Every few years I do myself a journal for keeping track of things I'm working on, my fave things and things I need to own! lol And here is the one I've made for this year. All the papers and embellishments are from the Studio 12 Picknix collection Vol 1. I've used some distress ink to age everything, then used a white pen to add faux stitching. Then I've added some odd bits of ribbon to the spine. I always save my ribbon offcuts to use on projects like these.
Don't forget there is still a 15% sale on the Polka Doodles website, so go grab yourself this fabulous CD and anything else you might need.
Anjie
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment