SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2012

Digis by Jems

Good morning blogland. I have some more news to share with you today. Some of you may know of Jems Desgins who are well known for their Gothic and Fantasy CD's, well they have now launched a range of Digi images, some of which are quite different from their usual images, but of course with the same fabulous quality. I was delighted to be asked to join the Digi design team and here are my first samples I have done.

The images can be bought here. They are coloured in with Copics. The papers are from an oriental kit I bought from QVC a few years back. And the ribbons and buttons are from my stash.
There are now quite a lot of images to buy, so why don't you pop on over to Jems Designs and have a look at the fabulous images.

8 comments:

  1. a soft and elegant card, love it.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, both lovely colours and designs:-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love it Anjie and your blog is great too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry Anjie forgot to leave my name, last comment of Absolutely love it and great blog is from me lol Helena Chelley xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely cards Anjie, the colours and layouts are wonderful x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card hun lovely colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two very beautiful card Anjie, It is a pleasure to have you on the Team, all your cards are amazing.
    Hugs
    Janet

    ReplyDelete