SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Thursday 22 March 2012

Where has this last week gone!

I can't believe it's been a week since I blogged, where does time go?
I have been making cards while I haven't been blogging so I haven't been that lazy, lol
Here are some of the cards I have been doing.
This one was done for a friend of mine who needed a Christening card.
I chose to do a bookatrix card as I know people like to keep Christening cards and these do make lovely keepsakes.
And here it is in it's box. My friend was really pleased with it and I hope the recipient was too.
And here are a couple of cards I have done using my new Stampin Up goodies. I've used the Everything Eleanor stamp set for these cards and stamped in Crumb Cake and Cherry Cobbler ink.

No comments:

Post a Comment