SCWA

Powered by FundRazr

Pages

Followers

Monday 22 February 2010

Dotties World Sunday challenge

The challenge over at Dotties World this week is set by Louise and here is what she says:

This week I want you to think small, I'd like you to use your Charmed download on a project that is smaller than that which you would normally make.
I won't give any specific dimensions,just think dinky (small :)).......This should be fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I'll look forward to seeing what you come up with xxxx

So I decided to make a book mark for my holiday books.
Here it is:

The image is from the Holly and Madison world tour collection which is available at Charmed cards and crafts

The image is coloured with ProMarkers. I used Apricot and Cocoa for the main colours and Honeycomb and Burnt Sienna for the shading.

The text is computer generated and the swirly stamps is from a See D's morsel set.

6 comments:

  1. oh what a clever idea-a book mark!
    Love the image you used and you colored it in beautifully. :o)
    Thanks for playing along with us at DW this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh just perfect ~ sure this image will bring a smile to your face when you are reading your holiday novel!!
    vanessa xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    I like this idea, to make a bookmark. And what a great bookmark it is. Just the perfect image to your holiday books.
    Enjoy reading.
    Thanks for joining us at DW this week.
    Hugs Gunn :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea and that image is just perfect for a holiday bookmark
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That really is a fab idea, I might do that myself. Gorgeous book mark honey. Thanks for playing xx

    ReplyDelete